Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Most Famous Quotes


1- I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details. (Albert Einstein)
2- 100% of the shots you don't take don't go in. (Wayne Gretzky)
3- 'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?' 'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.'I don't much care where --' said Alice. 'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat. '--so long as I get somewhere,' Alice added as an explanation. (Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
4- An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. (M.K. Gandhi)
5- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.(Dr. Napoleon Hill)
6- Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
7- You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want. (Zig Ziglar)
8- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.(Mark Twain)
9- Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.(Samuel Johnson)
10- I made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make it short. (Blaise Pascal)

No comments: